Monthly Archives July 2016

Section 513 – Contribution to College Expenses

Illinois is one of a minority of states that allows a parent, in a divorce or child support/parentage case, to seek a contribution to college expenses from the other parent for a child they share. Specifically, Section 513 of the Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act covers this topic (750 ILCS 5/513). Read more.
Continue Reading

Categories: Child Custody and Child Support.